The green color ribbon means support for mental health awareness. The month of May is mental health awareness month. The first week of May is dedicated to children’s mental health awareness. The first week of October is Mental Illness Awareness Week (MIAW). July is National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month.
Learn more about mental health awareness on these sites:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Mental Health America
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- American Hospital Association
Do you want to promote awareness using this ribbon art? If so, please visit non-profit, DonnaBellasAngels.org to learn more.
Shop and buy mental health awareness ribbon gifts online: