The purple and green color ribbon means support for anal cancer awareness. Anal Cancer Awareness Day is March 21st (spring equinox) every year. It is considered a rare cancer.
Learn more about anal cancer awareness on these sites:
- American Cancer Society: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer.html
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO): https://connection.asco.org/blogs/no-cancer-left-behind%E2%80%94anal-cancer-awareness-day-march-21st
- The HPV and Anal Cancer Foundation – Learn more about treatment, prevention, and risks: https://www.analcancerfoundation.org
- Anal Cancer Support Group: http://www.analcancer-abumrap.com/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/analtalking
Do you want to promote awareness using this ribbon art? If so, please visit non-profit, DonnaBellasAngels.org to learn more.
Shop and buy anal cancer awareness ribbon gifts online at:
Anal Cancer Awareness Ribbons Store
Purple and Green Ribbon Colors (Not Cause Specific)
Here are some samples of Anal Cancer awareness ribbon gifts.
Green and Purple Awareness Ribbon Color Pinterest Board: