Art features the burgundy and ivory awareness ribbon art meaning to show support for head and neck cancers including ivory and burgundy cancer awareness angels. Head and Neck Cancer refers to multiple body locations including the lip, oral cavity (mouth), nasal cavity (inside the nose), paranasal sinuses, pharynx (pharyngeal), throat, and larynx (laryngeal). There is increased risk of getting these cancers from tobacco use, heavy alcohol use, and infection with human papillomavirus (HPV).
April is Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Month. Learn more about it on these websites:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery
- American Association for Cancer Research Foundation
- The Oral Cancer Foundation
- Head and Neck Cancer Alliance
Make custom cancer awareness buttons or pins for yourself or as a gift for a loved one. Add your own words or images to a pin or button for special awareness ribbon cancer gifts.
Cancer Awareness Ribbon Custom Options
- Round buttons available in 5 diameter sizes: 1.25″ (small), 2.25″ (standard), 3″ (large), 4″ (huge), 6″ (colossal)
- Square buttons available in 2″ long x 2″ wide
- Covered with scratch and UV-resistant Mylar
- Made in U.S.A.
- Quantity discounts available
See more Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Ribbon gifts online including magnets, t-shirts, coffee mugs, soft blankets and more online at our Zazzle store.
We also have general color burgundy and ivory awareness ribbons merchandise and gifts online at our Zazzle Store, CafePress Store, Etsy Store, and Society 6 Store.
Sign Up for our Newsletter at: