The purple and green color ribbon means support for anal cancer awareness. Anal Cancer Awareness Day is March 21st (spring equinox) every year. It is considered a rare cancer.
Learn more about anal cancer awareness on these sites:
- American Cancer Society: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer.html
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO): https://connection.asco.org/blogs/no-cancer-left-behind%E2%80%94anal-cancer-awareness-day-march-21st
- The HPV and Anal Cancer Foundation – Learn more about treatment, prevention, and risks: https://www.analcancerfoundation.org
- Anal Cancer Support Group: http://www.analcancer-abumrap.com/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/analtalking
Do you want to promote awareness using this ribbon art? If so, please visit non-profit, DonnaBellasAngels.org to learn more.
Shop and buy anal cancer awareness ribbon gifts online at:
Anal Cancer Awareness Ribbons Store
Purple and Green Ribbon Colors (Not Cause Specific)
Here are some samples of Anal Cancer awareness ribbon gifts.
Sign Up for our Newsletter at:
Green and Purple Awareness Ribbon Color Pinterest Board: