The white color ribbon means support for child adoption awareness. November is National Adoption Awareness Month. Many children in foster care are looking for permanent families. Foster care awareness uses a blue ribbon.
Learn more about adoption awareness on these sites:
- US Department of HHS: Children & Families, Children’s Bureau, Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Center for Adoption Support and Education
- Heartbeat International
Do you want to promote awareness using this ribbon art? If so, please visit non-profit, DonnaBellasAngels.org to learn more.
We also have general White Awareness Ribbon Gifts (Not Cause Specific)
- Zazzle White Awareness Ribbon Store
- CafePress White Awareness Ribbon Store
- Society 6 White Awareness Ribbon Store
Here are some samples of white adoption awareness ribbon gifts.
Sign Up for our Newsletter at:
White Awareness Ribbon Color Pinterest Board: